Caricature is an old-age art form that uses exaggeration to make a satirical or humorous point. It is, however, underpinned by strong technical principles. Drawing Caricatures explains those principles through step-by-step instruction moving from observation to simple aspects of drawing, and then to caricaturing the face feature by feature.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 165 caricatures and 11 black & white photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/07/2007
- Category: Drawing & drawings
- ISBN: 9781861269515