Oral History and Digital Humanities : Voice, Access, and Engagement Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Oral History series
Exploring the developments that have occurred in the practice of oral history since digital audio and video became viable, this book explores various groundbreaking projects in the history of digital oral history, distilling the insights of pioneers in the field and applying them to the constantly changing electronic landscape of today.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 205 pages, XVII, 205 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/12/2014
- Category: History: theory & methods
- ISBN: 9781137322012
- Hardback from £61.05
- PDF from £16.99