The San Francisco of Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo : Place, Pilgrimage, and Commemoration Paperback / softback
Edited by Douglas A. Cunningham
This collection of essays examines the relationship that Vertigo enjoys with the histories and cultural imaginations of California and, more specifically, the San Francisco Bay Area.
Contributors to this collection explore the specificities of place and the role such specificities play in our comprehensive efforts to understand Hitchcock's most critically acclaimed film.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 356 pages, 4 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white halftones
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 16/01/2017
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781442257474