Audio Engineering: Know It All EPUB
by Douglas Self, Ben Duncan, Ian Sinclair, Richard Brice, John Linsley Hood, Andrew Singmin, Don Davis, Eugene Patronis, John Watkinson
Part of the Newnes Know It All series
The Newnes Know It All Series takes the best of what our authors have written to create hard-working desk references that will be an engineer's first port of call for key information, design techniques and rules of thumb. Guaranteed not to gather dust on a shelf!
Audio engineers need to master a wide area of topics in order to excel. The Audio Engineering Know It All covers every angle, including digital signal processing, power supply design, microphone and loudspeaker technology as well as audio compression.
- A 360-degree view from our best-selling authors
- Includes such topics as fundamentals, compression, and test and measurement
- The ultimate hard-working desk reference; all the essential information, techniques and tricks of the trade in one volume
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 936 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Science
- Publication Date: 06/03/2009
- Category: Communications engineering / telecommunications
- ISBN: 9780080949642
- Paperback / softback from £40.79