Forest Landscape Ecology : Transferring Knowledge to Practice Paperback / softback
Edited by Dr. Ajith H. Perera, Lisa Buse, Thomas Crow
Landscape ecology has generated a wealth of knowledge that could enhance forest policy, but little of this knowledge has found its way into practice.
This the first book to introduce landscape ecologists to the discipline of knowledge transfer.
The book considers knowledge transfer in general, critically examines aspects that are unique to forest landscape ecology, and reviews case studies of successful applications for policy developers and forest managers in North America.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 223 pages, 17 Tables, black and white; 2 Illustrations, color; 26 Illustrations, black and white; XI
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 14/03/2007
- Category: Ecological science, the Biosphere
- ISBN: 9780387342436