Starting Yoga : A Practical Foundation Guide for Men and Women Paperback / softback
Whether you are a complete beginner or have tried yoga in the past and wish to rekindle your interest, this invaluable, beautifully-illustrated book is the one for you. We all want to feel good about ourselves and yoga provides a way of realising our potential so that we can enjoy a full life. To be fit in body, steady in mind and strong in spirit are all attributes that build self-confidence and the inner strength to cope with all complexities of life. It is the author's firm belief that the practice of yoga has a subtle influence on improving the quality of our lives.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 275 colour photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/02/2011
- Category: Exercise & workout books
- ISBN: 9781847972415