Team Training Essentials : A Research-Based Guide Paperback / softback
Team Training Essentials succinctly outlines best practices for team training, as based in the latest organizational psychology research. Organized into 5 `pillars,' this clear, accessible guide covers all aspects of team training, from design and delivery to evaluation, transfer, and sustainment methods.
Useful for anyone studying team dynamics and performance as well as group training, this book will also be of interest to professionals looking to apply team training practices in real business settings.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 170 pages, 5 Halftones, black and white; 5 Tables, black and white; 5 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/02/2015
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9781138814226
- Hardback from £108.79