Mass Surveillance and State Control : The Total Information Awareness Project Hardback
This book details the factors contributing to the degenerative trend of mass, warrantless government surveillance which imperils civil liberties, and specifies recommendations for constructive change.
It also provides a platform for grassroots efforts to stop the decline before it is too late.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 252 pages, VI, 252 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/11/2010
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230103047
- Paperback / softback from £60.05