The Boy Paperback / softback
A genuinely groundbreaking work which has changed the way we look at boys in art, in literature and in life.
In a series of carefully constructed and dazzlingly illustrated themes, ranging from the boy as a passive love object to soldier boys, from the boy under the female gaze to `what is a boy?', Germaine Greer opens our eyes and invites us to appreciate boys in all their sensuality, flirtatiousness and vulnerability.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 29 Illustrations, black and white; 177 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/04/2007
- Category: History of art / art & design styles
- ISBN: 9780500284889