New Waves in Philosophy of Law Paperback / softback
Edited by Dr. Maksymilian Del Mar
Part of the New Waves in Philosophy series
A collection of 11 cutting-edge essays by leading young scholars, challenging long-held assumptions and offering new research paradigms in Philosophy of Law - in five parts 1) methodology/metatheory; 2) reasoning/evaluating; 3) values/the moral life; 4) institutions/the social life; and 5) the global/international dimension.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 285 pages, X, 285 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/08/2011
- Category: Jurisprudence & philosophy of law
- ISBN: 9780230276604