Afterlife of Events : Perspectives on Mnemohistory Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Memory Studies series
Recently, we have witnessed a rearticulation of the traditional relationship between the past, present and future, broadening historiography's range from studying past events to their later impact and meaning.
The volume proposes to look at the perspectives of this approach called mnemohistory, and argues for a redefinition of the term 'event'.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 294 pages, XIII, 294 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/01/2015
- Category: History: theory & methods
- ISBN: 9781137470171
- Paperback / softback from £61.69