Smart Answers to Tricky Interview Questions : How to prepare for a job-winning interview Paperback / softback
This is a book for job seekers that covers just about every interview scenario that they might have to deal with and includes over 200 examples of just about every question they may be asked, with examples of appropriate answers.
Provides inside information from an author who is frequently asked by organisations to interview candidates, design assessment centres, and train interviewers.
He writes the questions for interviewers to ask - and tells them the answers they should listen out for. This new edition includes a new chapter on building rapport and making a confident impact.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, no plate section/illustrations
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Publication Date: 02/07/2015
- Category: Advice on careers & achieving success
- ISBN: 9781472119018