The Lion's World : A Journey into the Heart of Narnia Paperback / softback
A compelling account of the Narnia novels, unlocking their Christian symbolism and exploring the moral and spiritual wisdom that C.
S. Lewis intended to convey. Full of fresh insights into the thought world of Lewis, drawing on his life, his beliefs and themes in his other works - both fiction and non-fiction.
Answers contemporary critics of Lewis (such as Philip Pullman) over charges of sexism, violence and racial stereotyping.
Containing specially commissioned illustrations, this is an arresting, illuminating and ultimately joyful book for believers and non-believers alike.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: SPCK Publishing
- Publication Date: 16/08/2012
- Category: Literary studies: fiction, novelists & prose writers
- ISBN: 9780281068951