A Clinician's Brief Guide to the Mental Health Act Paperback / softback
A 'how to' book guiding clinicians through the mental health legislation that they need to understand and use in their daily practice, covering the Mental Health Act 1983 (and amendments from 2007, 2012 and 2014).
This new edition includes significant new case law from the past two years and the newly revised MHA Code of Practice and Reference Guide.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: RCPsych Publications
- Publication Date: 01/07/2016
- Category: Law as it applies to other professions
- ISBN: 9781909726628