Value Stream Mapping for Lean Development : A How-To Guide for Streamlining Time to Market Paperback / softback
Written by one of the world's most respected consultants on Lean, this work presents a methodology for value stream mapping that is appropriate for any organization, whether it be service or product oriented.
Over the past 25 years, Locher has proven just how powerful this process is, having employed it in healthcare, transportation, distribution, education, financial services, and manufacturing environments.
Illustrating his methodology through the example of the imaginary DevelopTek company, he explains how to: Identify development wasteAssess an organization's current state and develop a Current State MapApply Lean principles to create a Future State Map
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 142 pages, 16 Tables, black and white; 6 Illustrations, color; 50 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 02/05/2008
- Category: Research & development management
- ISBN: 9781563273728