Interpretation and Method : Empirical Research Methods and the Interpretive Turn Paperback / softback
Exceptionally clear and well-written chapters provide engaging discussions of the methods of accessing, generating, and analyzing social science data, using methods ranging from reflexive historical analysis to critical ethnography.
Reflecting on their own research experiences, the contributors offer an inside, applied perspective on how research topics, evidence, and methods intertwine to produce knowledge in the social sciences.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 552 pages, black & white illustrations, figures
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/09/2013
- Category: Social issues & processes
- ISBN: 9780765635402
- EPUB from £38.68
- Hardback from £124.25
- PDF from £38.68