21st Century Jocks: Sporting Men and Contemporary Heterosexuality Paperback / softback
by E. Anderson
Drawing on hundreds of interviews with 15-22 year old straight and gay male athletes in both the United States and the United Kingdom, this book explores how jocks have redefined heterosexuality, and no longer fear being thought gay for behaviors that constrained men of the previous generation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 241 pages, VII, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/05/2014
- Category: Gay studies (Gay men)
- ISBN: 9781137550668
- Hardback from £60.25
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £39.95