Berkshire Ghosts : Legends and Lore Paperback / softback
History melts into the present in the lovely Berkshire Hills OF western Massachusetts, but it is an uncomfortable present.
Could it be the whispers of nearly 200 men who died in the Hoosic Tunnel or the legend of the Hessian soldier who roams the hills because he has no need to be in the grave?
Could it be folklore telling of a gentlman burgular whose decision not to rob became more important than who he robbed? And will you choose truth or fiction as you encounter the killer lion instincts of Victoria and Sappho, the animal show lions?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 22 b/w photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/12/2007
- Category: Ghosts & poltergeists
- ISBN: 9780764327971