Iceland and the International Financial Crisis : Boom, Bust and Recovery Hardback
by E. Bergmann
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
Eirikur Bergmann explains the exceptional case of Iceland's fantastical boom, bust and rapid recovery after the Crash of 2008 and explores the lessons for the wider EU crisis and for over-reaching economies that over-rely on financial markets.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 211 pages, XIII, 211 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/01/2014
- Category: Central government policies
- ISBN: 9781137331991
- Paperback / softback from £18.09