Urban Identity and the Atlantic World Paperback / softback
Edited by E. Fay, L. von Morze, Leonard von Morze
Part of the The New Urban Atlantic series
The constant flow of people, ideas, and commodities across the Atlantic propelled the development of a public sphere.
Chapters explore the multiple ways in which a growing urban consciousness influenced national and international cultural and political intersections.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, XV, 272 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/12/2015
- Category: Literature: history & criticism
- ISBN: 9781349344253