The January-May Marriage in Nineteenth-Century British Literature Hardback
by E. Godfrey
By considering the disruptive potential of age disparate marriages in nineteenth-century British literature, Godfrey offers provocative new readings of canonical texts including Don Juan, Jane Eyre, and Bleak House.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 256 pages, 11 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 256 p. 11 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/03/2009
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9780230606739
- PDF from £57.79
- Paperback / softback from £52.29