The Impact of Expansion on European Union Institutions : The Eastern Touch on Brussels Hardback
How does policy-making trigger the institutionalization of steering capacities?
This book investigates this question by tackling why the European Commission expanded competences that were intentionally limited to the specific pre-accession context prior the 2004/07 EU enlargement.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 223 pages, XV, 223 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/03/2011
- Category: EU & European institutions
- ISBN: 9780230110960
- PDF from £57.79
- Paperback / softback from £60.05