The Mediterranean World of Alfonso II and Peter II of Aragon (1162-1213) Hardback
by E. Jenkins
Part of the The New Middle Ages series
Considering a wide array of sources, this book reveals the tenacity with which Alfonso II (1162-1196) and his son Peter II (1196-1213) of the Crown of Aragon forged a tighter Mediterranean regional network and augmented their regional success.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 263 pages, XIV, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/07/2012
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230107144
- PDF from £50.14
- Paperback / softback from £48.95