Neoliberal Australia and US Imperialism in East Asia Hardback
by E. Paul
A critical analysis of Australia's neoliberal state and role in the American imperial project in Asia.
In exposing the causal mechanisms for violence and prospects for more wars it argues for emancipatory alternatives to the existing dominant and anti-democratic neoliberal governmentality.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 230 pages, IX, 230 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/10/2012
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137272775
- Paperback / softback from £52.19
- PDF from £56.09