Surveillance Schools : Security, Discipline and Control in Contemporary Education Hardback
by E. Taylor
Part of the Crime Prevention and Security Management series
Focusing on the phenomena of the Surveillance School, Taylor examines the increased presence of surveillance technologies and practices which identify, verify, categorise and track pupils, exploring the impact that invasive and continual monitoring is having upon school children.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 139 pages, X, 139 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/10/2013
- Category: Ethical issues: scientific & technological developments
- ISBN: 9781137308856
- PDF from £42.49
- Paperback / softback from £43.65