After Secularism : Rethinking Religion in Global Politics Hardback
by E. Wilson
Having destabilized dominant assumptions about the nature of religion, there is now a need to develop new ways of thinking about this ever-present phenomenon in global politics.
This book outlines a new approach to understanding religion and its relationship with politics in the West and globally for International Relations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 222 pages, VIII, 222 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/11/2011
- Category: Religion & politics
- ISBN: 9780230290372
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £55.35