Mastering Basic Management Paperback / softback
by E.C. Eyre
Part of the Master Series (Business) series
Mastering Basic Management is a fully comprehensive introduction to the principles and practice of management.
This edition has been extensively revised to incorporate the latest developments in management thinking, and to include the effects on managerial practice and activities of the European Union, and globalisation of business. It also makes substantial reference to the changes in public services, and increased activity in the not-for-profit sector.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 308 pages, XIII, 308 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 24/08/1999
- Category: Business studies: general
- ISBN: 9780333772409