How to do Accents Paperback / softback
This new, revised edition is accessible and comprehensive, and has become an essential tool for drama students and amateurs alike.
The principle involves analyzing your own voice and breaking it down into component sounds; then, listening along with the samples on the CD and adapting vowels and consonants to replicate new accents.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Oberon Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/09/2009
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781840029574
- Paperback / softback from £13.75