In this significantly updated edition, crocheters will find answers to all of their questions about their craft.
They'll also find bonus features, such as illustrations for left handed crocheters; additional reference material, including internet resources; a larger section on unusual techniques like Tunisian crochet; and new questions on broomstick lace, linked stitches, crochet cables, and more.
Crocheters of all levels will love having Edie Eckman's expert answers handy as they work on all of their projects.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages, black & white illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC
- Publication Date: 01/01/2003
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781612124063