Europarties After Enlargement : Organization, Ideology and Competition Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
By comparing the importance of representative democracy to the EU as enshrined in the Lisbon Treaty with the political systems in the EU's newest member states, this study explores whether representative democracy can really exist in an enlarged EU and explores the constraints and opportunities for political parties operating the in the EU.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 206 pages, XI, 206 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/09/2014
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9781137348852
- Paperback / softback from £51.55