Statistical Network Analysis: Models, Issues, and New Directions : ICML 2006 Workshop on Statistical Network Analysis, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, June 29, 2006, Revised Selected Papers Paperback / softback
Part of the Computer Communication Networks and Telecommunications series
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-proceedings of the International Workshop on Statistical Network Analysis: Models, Issues, and New Directions held in Pittsburgh, PA, USA in June 2006 as associated event of the 23rd International Conference on Machine Learning, ICML 2006.
It covers probabilistic methods for network analysis, paying special attention to model design and computational issues of learning and inference.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, VIII, 200 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 20/07/2007
- Category: Computer networking & communications
- ISBN: 9783540731320