Cases of a Hollywood Doctor Paperback / softback
Would you know how to manage the Easter Bunny's blood sugars after too much chocolate?Could you deal with the trauma call when Humpty Dumpty falls off a wall?After reading this book you'll be able to be a doctor to some Hollywood stars, as well as passing your exams!
Packed full of humorous vignettes incorporating the illnesses of characters from literature, stage and screen exhibiting real-life pathologies, this book is a breath of fresh air to any medical student or junior doctor suffering from revision fatigue.
You'll find clinical photographs and easy-to-follow diagrams covering common topics often examined across the breadth of medical studies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 118 pages, 6 Line drawings, color; 54 Line drawings, black and white; 13 Halftones, color; 8 Halfton
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/05/2019
- Category: Medical profession
- ISBN: 9781138332904