Letters and Literacy in Hollywood Film Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Close Readings in Film and Television series
We are so used to images of words that it is easy to ignore the different ways in which they work in films.
This book explores both the letters that come in the post and the many other kinds that are offered to us on screen.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 142 pages, IX, 142 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/07/2013
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781137022189
- Paperback / softback from £44.25