The Pursuit of Justice : Law and Economics of Legal Institutions Paperback / softback
The Pursuit of Justice is a realistic yet hopeful analysis of how the law works in practice rather than in theory.
The multi-chapter discussion recognizes that decision makers in the law - judges, lawyers, juries, police, forensic experts and more - respond systematically to the incentive structures with which they are confronted.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, XI, 304 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/07/2010
- Category: Legal system: general
- ISBN: 9780230102453
- Hardback from £57.75