This book on strategy is one of the best and clearest texts ever written.
Lasker claims that by following a few principles of strategy which he gives one can play chess very well.
A large part of the book is devoted to illustrative games to show how these strategic principles have been applied by masters.
These games show that by learning how to clear files, concentrating forces in the center of the board, and keeping pawn movement down to only the most needed ones, you can become a master.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, Diagrams
- Publisher: Third Millennium Press Ltd.
- Publication Date: 21/03/2019
- Category: Chess
- ISBN: 9781861187413
- Paperback / softback from £6.89
- Hardback from £19.95