Criminal Justice Theory : Explaining the Nature and Behavior of Criminal Justice Paperback / softback
Part of the Criminology and Justice Studies series
Criminal Justice Theory, Second Edition is the first and only text, edited by U.S. criminal justice educators, on the theoretical foundations of criminal justice, not criminological theory.
This new edition includes entirely new chapters as well as revisions to all others, with an eye to accessibility and coherence for upper division undergraduate and beginning graduate students in the field.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 482 pages, 15 Line drawings, black and white; 18 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/02/2015
- Category: Crime & criminology
- ISBN: 9780415715195