The Wild Guide Portugal : Hidden Places, Great Adventures and the Good Life Paperback / softback
A new compendium of adventures, from the best-selling Wild Guide series (winner of travel guidebook of the year 2015).
This guide to Portugal, one of Europe's fastest growing adventure holiday destinations, explores the hidden parts of its better known tourist areas, as well many more remote regions, rarely visited by tourists.
Guiding you to over 800 wild swims, ancient forests, lost ruins and hidden beaches.
Including traditional eateries, local festas and rustic places to stay.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 300 photos, 25 maps
- Publisher: Wild Things Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/03/2017
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781910636114