Public Diplomacy and the Implementation of Foreign Policy in the US, Sweden and Turkey Hardback
by Efe Sevin
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Series in Global Public Diplomacy series
This book presents a comprehensive framework, six pathways of connection, which explains the impact of public diplomacy on achieving foreign policy goals.
The comparative study of three important public diplomacy practitioners with distinctive challenges and approaches shows the necessity to move beyond soft power to appreciate the role of public diplomacy in global politics.
Through theoretical discussions and case studies, six pathways of connection is presented as a framework to design new public diplomacy projects and measure their impact on foreign policy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 248 pages, 21 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 248 p. 21 illus.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 24/02/2017
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9783319493336
- EPUB from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £51.59