Cross-Border Oil and Gas Pipelines and the Role of the Transit Country : Economics, Challenges and Solutions Hardback
With frequent discoveries of energy resources in remote and undeveloped areas, the importance of transnational oil and gas pipelines is set to grow ever more prominent.
This study dissects the diplomacy and bargaining power of the transit country and the shifting economic relations involved in cross-border energy transportation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 161 pages, VIII, 161 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137274519
- Paperback / softback from £38.75