Dyslexia and Mathematics Paperback / softback
Edited by Elaine Miles, Tim Miles
In this revised and fully updated second edition of the classic bestselling text, the formidable team of expert contributors, inluding Professor Tim Miles OBE, draw on their extensive experience in the field.
The outcome is a wealth of material based on individual case studies supported by practical and accessible teaching strategies. The new material includes: discussion of the latest thinking in the field - ideas on dyscalculiainformation from a survey of primary school childrenguidance on suitable testing materialinnovative contributions on practice.
The second edition of Dyslexia and Mathematics is unique in terms of its coverage and authority, and is a must-buy text for teachers, student teachers and special needs co-ordinators.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 16 Line drawings, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/07/2004
- Category: Teaching of students with specific learning difficulties / needs
- ISBN: 9780415318174