Russian Climate Politics : When Science Meets Policy Hardback
Russia remains among the top-5 greenhouse gas emitters in the world and thus an important player in the field of international climate politics.
To gain a deeper understanding of how Russian climate politics is formed, the changing and somewhat unexpected role scientists and scientific knowledge play in shaping Russian policymaking is explored.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 120 pages, X, 120 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/05/2013
- Category: Central government
- ISBN: 9781137310514
- PDF from £42.49
- Paperback / softback from £38.75