Quilt Blocks Go Wild! : 10+ Fun and Funky Projects Paperback / softback
Take a tame, familiar quilt block and unleash it to create a fresh, modern look.
Eleanor Levie and five quilters famous for innovation put their spins on well-loved classics.
Gorgeous photos make you gaga for wonky hearts, skewed nine-patches, a crazy-quilted star, split Log Cabins, a basket gone bonkers and more.
Guided by easy how-to's and more than 120 step-by-step photos, even beginner quilters can make super-cool pillows, quilts, wall hangings and bags.
There are also plenty of hands-on extras: tips and tricks for colour, composition and design, plus workbook (er, rather playbook) sections that offer lots of jumping-off points to tweak tradition and create your own original blocks.
In short, you'll be wild for these bold takes on old favourites!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, full colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations, includes patterns
- Publisher: Leisure Arts Inc
- Publication Date: 14/03/2013
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781609004170