Women in the Middle East and North Africa : Change and Continuity Hardback
This book explores the complexity of women's social status in the Middle East and North African region and fills a gap in the existing literature by providing an up-to-date and comprehensive portrait of women's status from a theoretical and socio-demographic perspective.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 216 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 216 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/08/2010
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9780230103504
- Paperback / softback from £41.89