The New Chinese Economy : Dynamic Transitions into the Future Paperback / softback
The most recent account of what is going on in the fast changing world and Chinese economics.
Topics in the book include economic development, banking and finance, education reform, consumption patterns, the impact of social networking, population dynamics, policy making, and the challenges ahead for the rising economic global superpower.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 8 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 192 p. 8 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/04/2012
- Category: Economic growth
- ISBN: 9780230115682
- Hardback from £68.45
- PDF from £28.04