Election Promises, Party Behaviour and Voter Perceptions Hardback
by Elin Naurin
Part of the Public Sector Organizations series
An exploration of whether politicians are perceived to keep their election promises.
While scholars claim that parties act on most of their election promises, citizens hold the opposite view.
This 'Pledge Puzzle' guides Naurin in her analysis of the often referred to but not empirically investigated, 'conventional wisdom' about election promises.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 193 pages, XIV, 193 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/07/2011
- Category: Elections & referenda
- ISBN: 9780230290853
- Paperback / softback from £52.99