Judicial Independence and Human Rights in Latin America : Violations, Politics, and Prosecution Hardback
by Elin Skaar
This comparative analysis, focusing on Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay, explores the complex relationship between executive politics and judicial action, showing that judicial independence is a crucial factor in prosecution.
It will engage Latin Americanists as well as all who are concerned with justice and human rights around the world.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 297 pages, XVII, 297 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/01/2011
- Category: Violence in society
- ISBN: 9780230617490
- Paperback / softback from £17.79