Animal Suffering: Philosophy and Culture Hardback
Part of the The Palgrave Macmillan Animal Ethics Series series
Exploring how animal suffering is made meaningful within Western ramifications, the book investigates themes such as skepticism concerning non-human experience, cultural roots of compassion, and contemporary approaches to animal ethics.
At its center is the pivotal question: What is the moral significance of animal suffering?
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 247 pages, XI, 247 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/07/2012
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230283916
- Paperback / softback from £50.59