Comparative Veterinary Histology with Clinical Correlates Paperback / softback
Organized by body-system, this highly illustrated volume covers the normal histological appearance of tissues in a wide range of animals, both domestic and exotic species, with relevant clinical correlates emphasizing the need to appreciate the normal in order to recognize the abnormal.
The breadth of coverage-farm animals, dogs, cats, horses, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish-and the integration of normal and abnormal tissue provide a reference of lasting value to veterinary students, veterinary practitioners, and pathologists.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 269 pages, 758 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Manson Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/02/2001
- Category: Veterinary pathology & histology
- ISBN: 9781840761481
- PDF from £43.19