What's it Like to be a Forensic Scientist? Paperback / softback
Part of the What's it Like to be a ? series
This series provides fun and accessible careers information for young people choosing what to study post-14.
Each title offers a behind-the-scenes tour of a high-interest job typically entered through a vocational route.
Snappy, easy-to-digest information and case studies are supported by a comprehensive guide to training and entry routes. At the end of year 9, pupils must choose course options that will determine whether they take a vocational or academic route through the rest of their education.
These titles will help readers relate the huge range of vocational courses available to exciting jobs in the real world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, Colour photographs and graphics
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 17/08/2009
- Category: Work & industry / world of work (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781408114278