Challenging Global Finance : Civil Society and Transnational Networks Hardback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
Friesen demonstrates how transnational CSOs and NGOs can influence the context in which international political decisions are made.
She shows how, by reframing the issues, the transnational campaign for the cancellation of third world debt altered the dominant discourse, shifted the agenda and thereby shaped political outcomes.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, XI, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/01/2012
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230348790
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £55.79